India's No.1 EXIM Portal. (an ICL product)
ICLIGM(R) An Enterprise Software Solution for Shipping Companies, Shipping Agents, Freight forwarders, NVOCC and Liners.
ICLIGM(R) Software is fully Compatible with ICEGATE / CUSTOMS / GST / PORTS.
ICLIGM B/L Info (Mobile App)
We are pleased to announce ICLIGM B/L Info Mobile App for our esteemed clients. Find below highlights of the same:
- ICLIGM B/L Info Mobile App is absolutely Free and can be downloaded from Android Play store.
- This App is designed for your stakeholders / clients viz. CHA / CFS / Yards and Importers.
- Once CHA / CFS / Yards and Importers have this App, they can directly access Bills of Lading (B/L) info which is assigned to them like Arrival Notices, Delivery Orders and Containers.
ICLIGM(R) Web Modules
This module takes care of complete MIS reports pertaining to Import, Export, Container tracking and Finance. Several Web based Sub-Modules under ICLIGM(R) Web Modules are inducted regularly.
ICLIGM(R) Import Module
This module takes care of complete Import procedure and documentation required for Customs and Ports. IGM (Import General Manifest) is generated as per UN-EDIFACT and ICEGATE requirements. Rest all formats and documents viz. Advance lists, Different types of IGMs, Arrival notices, Delivery orders(D/O), Examination orders, Invoices and different forms and letters required by Shipping lines/liners, NVOCC, Slot agents are generated based on IGM. D/O Email directly to various parties is also incorporated. e-D/O for DPD Cargo is also provided.
ICLIGM(R) Export Module
This module contains complete Procedure, Documents, Hard/Soft copy formats required for Liners, Shipping Agents, and Freight forwarders. Complete Customs and Port requirements are taken care, start from Booking, D/O, Advance list, B/L (Bills of Lading), Invoicing, Etc.
is generated as per UN-EDIFACT and ICEGATE requirements.
- EGM (Export General Manifest)
- Rest all formats and documents viz. EGM (Export General Manifest), B/L Preparation, Delivery Orders, Invoicing, Advance List, Outward Report, Mate Receipt Report, On Board and Shut Out Containers, Brokerage Bill, B/L Surrender, Freight certificate, Cargo Stuffing/Loading confirmation, Carting report, Export B/L registration report, Etc. are generated swiftly.
- Gate In Integration and On Baord Integration files are available readily.
- State of the art technology is used to generate Advance lists, etc.
ICLIGM(R) Testing and Merging Module
- IGM: This module is very useful especially for Main line Agents. Before submitting to Customs you can test your IGM for any errors as per ICEGATE guidelines. You can also merge Slot Agent files. It allow you to rectify the errors on screen. Checks all the possible errors for filling IGM at Customs and ports and allow to rectify the same.
- House B/L Merging: House B/L received from different Agents in a prescribed format is merged within ICLIGM Module. Master B/L Register MIS report is also included in this Module.
- Baplie Update and Compare: Baplie file is compared with ICLIGM Data and Bay/Cell location is updated accordingly. Container list comparison report is also displayed on screen.
- Main Line (Principal) File Integration: IGM file received from your Lines/Principal is decoded and merged within ICLIGM to generate ICEGATE IGM.
- EGM: Before submitting to Customs you can test your EGM for any errors as per ICEGATE guidelines. You can also merge Slot Agent files. It allow you to rectify the errors on screen. Checks all the possible errors for filling EGM at Customs and ports and allow to rectify the same.
ICLIGM(R) Container Tracking Module
This module consists of entire Import and Export cycle of Container Movement from unloading from the vessel to Loading to the Vessel. Entire movement is covered step by step. Movement can be customised by user defined setups. Detailed report section provides the facility to check the status of Container or Containers at a glance. Various required calculations are provided to make your operations paperless and efficiently.
ICLIGM(R) UN-EDIFACT Module This module has following user friendly Coding and Decoding software as per United Nations EDIFACT formats viz. CODECO (Decoding), COARRI (Decoding), COPRAR (Coding), BAPLIE (Coding)
ICLIGM(R) Support Policy